Kafue National park is the biggest national park Zambia has to offer and the second largest in whole of Africa. It is located in western province of Zambia and is reachable from Lusaka within 4 hours drive. The wildlife there is exceptional and you can expect to find up to 55 different species of mammals if you look closely.
Kafue offers a range of activities to its visitors, walking safaris, balloon rides over the Basunga plains, boat safaris which gives you the best view over the Hippo herds and crocodiles sunbathing.
Whether you are looking for a weekend escape from the bustling Lusaka vibes or flying in from elsewhere looking for a authentic Zambian experience, we are more than happy to help you.
Our standard trip to Lower Zambezi National park starts from 2n/3d from x USD per person sharing. We offer both standard and luxury trips, depending on your budget and taste.
Our trips include
- Transfer from Lusaka and back in a vehicle with air-con
- Accommodation in an appropriate room
- Full board meal plan
- Activities (Walking safari, bird watching or game drive e.g you can choose from)
- English speaking professional guide that you can contact with 24/7 during your trip
- Other things stated stated in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals and drinks unless stated otherwise
- Park fees
- Travel insurances
- Personal shopping
Please send us a line if you have any requests.
We do also tailored trips to all your needs, just give us our information and we will get back to you with information about your dream trip.