Lower Zambezi is named after the mighty Zambezi river that runs through several countries or 6 to be exact, it marks the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe in the east and the border of Zambia/Namibia and Zambia/Botswana in the south before it enters the Indian ocean from Mozambique.
Whether you are a keen fisherman wanting a quiet but exiting day on the river with a rod, hoping for catch or canoeing down the river, floating at your own speed, we would love to take you there.
The lodges are mostly located on the river bank, which gives you the opportunity to admiring the view from the veranda at sunset with a drink or a cup of tea.
Our standard trip to Lower Zambezi National park starts from 2n/3d from x usd per person sharing. We offer both standard and luxury trips, depending on your budget and taste.
Our trips include
- Transfer from Lusaka and back in a vehicle with air-con
- Accommodation in an appropriate room
- Full board meal plan
- Activities (Canoeing, fishing, sailing or game drive e.g you can choose from)
- English speaking professional guide that you can contact with 24/7 during your trip
- Other things stated stated in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals and drinks unless stated otherwise
- Park fees
- Travel insurances
- Personal shopping
↑↑↑Click here to find out more↑↑↑