One of the most visited park in Zambia and without a doubt one of the best too. Located in the east, close to the Malawian border. The wildlife is exceptional and the friendly Bantu people welcomes visitors.
South Luangwa is famous for being a very big hippo residential area, due to the massive Luangwa river flowing through the valley.
Whether visiting during rainy season ( November-March) and find the great wildlife there with their young ones and see them from a boat safari as the river is in its fullest.
Or if you prefer traveling during dry season (April- October) and get a chance to experience the wildlife gathering around the water sources available
Our standard trip to Lower Zambezi National park starts from 2n/3d from x usd per person sharing. We offer both standard and luxury trips, depending on your budget and taste.
Our trips include
- Transfer from Lusaka and back in a vehicle with air-con
- Accommodation in an appropriate room
- Full board meal plan
- Activities (Walking safari, bird watching or game drive e.g you can choose from)
- English speaking professional guide that you can contact with 24/7 during your trip
- Other things stated stated in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals and drinks unless stated otherwise
- Park fees
- Travel insurances
- Personal shopping
If you are interested in extending your trip we offer longer trips as well