The mighty Victoria falls form the the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe, their width is nearly 2 kilometers long and fall 100 meters down with spray that can been seen kilometers away. Locals call them Mosi-Oa-Tunya meaning the smoke that thunders. Not only do they offer spectacular scenery but the also carry the title of second biggest falls in Africa.
The falls can be viewed from both Zambia and Zimbabwe and both offers amazing views, there is a bridge the connects that is easily accessible from the fall.
A range of activities can be performed from there, bungee jumping, helicopter rides, horseback riding, walking safaris, river rafting for examples, you can most likely find what you are looking for.
Livingstone is the home town to those amazing falls.
We offer packages from 3d/2n and longer starting from 580 USD per person sharing. We offer both standard and luxury trips, depending on your budget and taste.
Our trips include
- Transfer from Lusaka and back in a vehicle with air-con
- Accommodation in an appropriate room
- English speaking professional guide that you can contact with 24/7 during your trip
- Other things stated stated in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals and drinks unless stated otherwise
- Park fees
- Personal shopping
- Travel insurances
↑↑↑Click here to find out more ↑↑↑